Complaint Review: Internet Treasure Chest

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 24, 2002

• Reported By:
Internet Treasure Chest
the internet Long Island, New York U.S.A.

Internet Treasure Chest bait and switch, scam, Long Island New York

I ordered the Internet Treasure Chest for $59.00. When I started to use the product, I called the company to get my merchant account started, which was supposed to be included. They wanted $499.00 extra just to do that. They also promised to allow you to use 1000 products for your web site. That also was a lie. When I called them on the phone, they told me that for $2,000 dollars I could sell the 1000 products. That's not what was said in the information they send you. Having a company myself, I saw what was happening. I have sent them a letter, and there product back to them, telling them I would get in touch with the Better Business Bureau, and talk to the news about this company. Luckily, as a business owner, I saw what was going on, and I didn't give them a dime. The man on the phone was rather nasty since I told him that the company was just stealing money from the public. I am waiting for my refund of sixty dollars. I know other people who unfortunately have invested quite a bit more money. I certaintly hope that you will do what is right for the peoople who were taken by this company. Companies like the Internet Treasure Chest should be stopped, and heavily penalized by the law. Thank you so much for your understanding and insight on this subject matter.

charlene
West Islip, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Treasure-Chest/Long-Island-New-York-11747/Internet-Treasure-Chest-bait-and-switch-scam-Long-Island-New-York-17485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Treasure Chest