Complaint Review: Internet Treasure Chest

• Reported By:Tipton Iowa
Internet Treasure Chest
www.itctv.com Internet U.S.A.

Internet Treasure Chest Fraudulent billing Internet nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: You're being charged by the website provider, cancel with them

I contacted the ITC approximately 1 1/2 years ago. I decided not to do a website sales business. Too late - ITC already had some of my information and to this day continue to charge me for a website on my credit card!!!!!!

I have called the ITC several times over the past 1 1/2 years and have always been told "we show you don't have an account. I don't know why that's happening (the charges to credit card)." We'll take care of that today.

It it almost 2004 and I continue to have money stolen off my credit card. I would like to know who I can contact to sue this company. I would presume the Attorney General would be a place to start.

As I write this, I have been on hold with the ITC billing dept. for approximately 1/2 hour. Nobody is coming on the phone to help me. I am so livid, I will be glad to even pick up an extra nursing job just to pay an attorney to sue this company.

Jaimie
Tipton, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Treasure-Chest/internet/Internet-Treasure-Chest-Fraudulent-billing-Internet-nationwide-76122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Treasure Chest

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You're being charged by the website provider, cancel with them

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

If you activated the website option then the ISP that provided the internet account that the website is associated with is probably still billing you each month. You have to cancel your Internet account with the provider.

Nine months ago I signed up and ITC proudly included one month free website hosting by giving you an account on Earthlink with a free one month trial period after which you were charged, I think, $19.95/mo. (most Internet Service Providers, except the discount, cheap'o's, include a web address and storage space for you to have a site along with the EMail account address and storage space on a disk for your EMail).

So find the ISP and cancel your account with them.

Good Luck!