Complaint Review: Internet Treasure Chest

• Submitted: Sun, October 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 09, 2005

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Internet Treasure Chest
15820 Euclid Ave. Nationwide U.S.A.

Internet Treasure Chest ripoff Chino California

I saw the ad for itc on tv so i decided to try it to see what it was about. that was in Feb. sometime but some of the package didnt get here tell may25,2005 and they didnt even send the things that you need to get started they sent some books and a tape then I called to get the offical web site Certificate and they said that they was going to send it in 5-10 days then I called back an Nicole told me that I had to call 1-800-220-6066 and they could help me there but they sent me back were I started.

then I talked back to Nicole and she wanted the order number and then I gave the number to her and she said that they didnt have me in the computer and I told here that I wanted to talk to a superviser and when I got on the phone with the superviser he told me that he had to e-mail his boss and he had to wait and tell his boss got back with him so that he could tell me were my money went to he took my number and they just said that they would get back with me tell this day I still dont have my money back and they lie and take your money and if you see it on T.V dont send your money to them thank you for the rip off

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2005 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Treasure-Chest/nationwide/Internet-Treasure-Chest-ripoff-Chino-California-160109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Treasure Chest