Complaint Review: Internet order LLC

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Luke — Custer South Dakota
Internet order LLC
1600 JFK Blvd Flr 3 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Internet order LLC My situation is very similar to the example at beginning of this report from man from Indianapolis. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I ordered a $10 CD set on Russian Language.  I then got two more sets that I did not order.  I am 71 years old and do not check my CC charges ay end of month.  When I began looking at my end of year report I noticed I had been paying $64 a month to Internet Order LLc.  I contacted them to see what it was.  They said I had ordered two sets of Russian 3 Gold New Packaging at $256 each.  I had payed all but $64 and now they are going to send my account to an outside collection agency.

i responded to them over a month ago and they did not respond.  I told them I did not order the two 3 CD sets and I had them and they had never been played and where did they want me to return them.  No response until this collection agency letter from Kathy Heart.

i got ripped off and would like my money back.  I know that ignorance is no excuse, but hoping you can help me.  Thank you very much.

Larry Luitjens

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-order-LLC/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103-9603/Internet-order-LLC-My-situation-is-very-similar-to-the-example-at-beginning-of-this-repo-1053452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet order LLC