Complaint Review: InternetAdvancement

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2007

• Reported By:SANTA BARBARA California
InternetAdvancement
10210 NE Points Dr., Ste. 400 Kirkland, Washington U.S.A.

InternetAdvancement Fail to Perform Kirkland Washington

In April 2007, I entered into a contract with InternetAdvancement because they said they would have me ranked in all the major search engines. After 120 days they did not have me ranked in Google, where 60% of all internet business comes from (they had me ranked in only some small search engines). When I asked them why I wasn't ranked on Google, they said they didn't know!
I found they did not honor their guarantee and refund policy, stating that when I asked for it they had fulfilled their obligations and that I didn't qualify for the refund. In September 2007, I canceled my contract with them, after five months if broken promises.
They call themselves "Search Engine Optimizers", but I found the only thing optimized was their bank account, at my expense!
Save your money - don't contract with InternetAdvancement!

James
SANTA BARBARA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2007 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InternetAdvancement/Kirkland-Washington-98033/InternetAdvancement-Fail-to-Perform-Kirkland-Washington-283047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InternetAdvancement