• Report: #420384

• Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Duluth Georgia
Internetincomeinitiative/By:Michelle Valdez
www.internetincomeinitiative.com/reg.php/ Internet U.S.A.

Internetincomeinitiative/By:Michelle Valdez I paid for this google pro kit with my credit card to make money at home once i did that i was suppose to get an email sent to me with a password to log on the web site never got it i tried to call the # but it a fax then i tried to send an email but it would not go thru an could'nt open the web site Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I received an email stating they were looking for a mystery shopper in my area at this store old navy an you can get a 1000,00 gift card once i open it up it led me into all these different surveys as i was taking the surveys it said your almost done then it ask me to chooose one or two things in would be interested in so that is when i saw this google pro kit on how to make money from home all i have to pay is 3.88 for shippin an handling so i did with my mc card once i did that it said congradulations your kit will be ship then it gave me this user name googloepro an password 3134L98 to log on it also said that we will send you a email you need to check but i never got it it never said anything else about the mystery shopper or gift card so that is when i tpye in the search box google pro kit an the web site went right to rip off report this has never happen to me they got my money credit card information please help me.

Lavora
Duluth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InternetincomeinitiativeByMichelle-Valdez/internet/InternetincomeinitiativeByMichelle-Valdez-I-paid-for-this-google-pro-kit-with-my-credit-420384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internetincomeinitiative/By:Michelle Valdez