Complaint Review: Internetpro.co

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Idlepress — Redmond Oregon United States of America
Internetpro.co

Internetpro.co Internetpro Internetpro.co - ripped me off for a measly $65 - Tried to charge me more after hired. Internet

*Author of original report: Mistakenly submitted about Internetpro.co

I hired InternetPro.co to do a simple job for me. They quoted $130, I paid half for a deposit. They claimed my "files were corrupted" even though they never logged into the FTP server I provided. They then told me the job would cost me $350 additional. I asked for a refund since they hadn't performed any work but they said the $65 deposit was "for them to look at the website".

Do not hire Internetpro.co or Chris Greenberg from Walnut Creek, CA  They use a bait and switch tactic and are extremely unprofessional. I was repeatedly told I would be contacted back with additional information and was never contacted unless I asked for it. Ripped off for a "whopping" $65. What kind of scam artists even waste their time with this small amount?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internetproco/internet/Internetproco-Internetpro-Internetproco-ripped-me-off-for-a-measly-65-Tried-to-char-969771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internetpro.co

Mistakenly submitted about Internetpro.co

AUTHOR: Idlepress - (USA)

The owner of InternetPro.co cleared up the confusion I had previously posted about and I would like to apologize to InternetPro for the lousy review on here - if I could remove the posting I would! I had been communicating with one of their employees and not the owner, but my opinion of the company has changed since dealing with the owner and I see they do communicate well and do excellent work.

InternetPro is in fact, what they say they are - professional.