Complaint Review: Internetspeedway - Ispeedway

• Updated: Sat, January 30, 2010

• Reported By: Vanessa — Hawaii United States of America
Internetspeedway - Ispeedway

Internetspeedway - Ispeedway Scam!! Internet

I signed up for this SCAM back in July 1.99 for the start up. I belive about a week of calling there online help number and emailing the number I had they never picked up at all (the website was google profits)and never answered my email then they called back about two weeks later and told him "It wasnt going to work for me and to please not contact me anymore" well apperently that wasnt enough for them to stop it and they NEVER contacted me again till 2 days ago and we are in January now and he says that I never offically stoped the contract so me saying that it wasnt going to work for me wasnt enough and he would stop it as of today but I need to pay them "307.00" I was like are you kidding me for what? Then he tells me is this how you handle your buissness? They dont have my correct address on even my name correctly. He told me he is sending it into colections I said be my guest and when its does go to it ill be ready to go to court and fight it. If anyone has any Info that could help me im getting all my phone records and starting to gather all the info I need If he would have stopped it when I wanted him to in August and told me I owed less then $50 I would have just paid it but $300 are you kidding me. What a JOKE and a SCAM Beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internetspeedway-Ispeedway/internet/Internetspeedway-Ispeedway-Scam-Internet-562162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internetspeedway - Ispeedway