Complaint Review: Internetspeedway - ispeedway

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Greenfield Indiana
Internetspeedway - ispeedway
1201 S. Alma School Road Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Internetspeedway - ispeedway Ripoff Over charged my account after I repeatedly called to complain I did not want their service Mesa Arizona

After I signed up for their service I called to cancel and they talked me into them building my website,so I did not cancel at that time.I later called to cancel and was told that it was to late and I would be charged,I let them know then how dissatisfied I was.

Now 3 months later my credit card was charged,I called and talked to Renee in CUSTOMER CARE and she their was a "glitch" in the system and people where being wrongly charged.She told me she was 99.9999% sure I would get a refund--WHAT! My reply was, you have my money and you aren't 100% sure? She said she wasn"t a supervisor and couldn't make that call--give me a break.

I hope they don't treat all people like this..

Greenfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internetspeedway-ispeedway/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Internetspeedway-ispeedway-Ripoff-Over-charged-my-account-after-I-repeatedly-called-to-c-239897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internetspeedway - ispeedway