Complaint Review: Interstate Auto Center

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Lakeview Arkansas
Interstate Auto Center
27276 Kenworth Place, Harrisburg, S.D. Harrisburg, South Dakota United States of America

Interstate Auto Center Repairablevehicles.com misled me as to cars real condition Harrisburg, South Dakota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report is false

In early Dec,2012 I purchased a car from them, I knew it had body damage, as that was showen in the pics  [I bought it on-line] they did not tell me it had several other issues that were not showen,in the pics, or to the body man who looked at it, for me. Over the last 2 months I have owned it [I took delivery on Dec 26, 2012] it has cost me an additional $2100, for repairs ect. [I have all the reciepts] They refuse to respond to my emails, & make me promises, that they never keep, every time I call them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Auto-Center/Harrisburg-South-Dakota-57032/Interstate-Auto-Center-Repairablevehiclescom-misled-me-as-to-cars-real-condition-Harrisbu-1036189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Auto Center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Report is false

AUTHOR: Drudger - ()

We have worked non-stop with this upset customer to make him happy.  After seeing this report it seems he is still mad and is going out of his way to hurt us online.

Keep in mind we sell repairable vehicles.  Let me repeat, Repairable Vehicles.  This are insurance auction cars that have been salvaged.  Of course they are going to need repairs.  We are 100% upfront about damage and the fact the vehicles have no warranty.

We've sold over 30,000 in my career.  It is too bad one bad apple can go all over the internet and try and destroy the reputation I've built.