Complaint Review: Interstate Capital

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:Benton Arkansas
Interstate Capital
9465 Counselors Row Indianoplis, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-917-2041
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Interstate Capital, I applied for a loan of $5,000.00 and they ripped me off for $1,058.00 Indianoplis Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Interstate Capital not Affiliated with Interstate Capital Corp.

*Author of original report: Interstate Capital Indianaplois Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Guess what!!

I had to buy a vehicle because my old one knonked out on me and my sales tax is $800.00, so I went on the web and went to personal loans.I came acrosss cross several applications.After I filled them out. I got a call from a Roger Taylor, he told me that he was with Interstate Capital and I was aproved for a $5,000.00 loan and was I instered I said yes. So he told me that since my credit wasn't that good I would have to secure the loan with $595.00. I told him that I didn't have that. So he e-mailed the loan contract, I looked it over and talked it over with my wife. I called him back and told him that all I had is $500.00,( this was 11/21/07) he said that was okay.He told me to where to wire the money to.

So I wen to Walmart wired the money to some place in Canada, so I called him and told him that I wired the the money and gave him the conformaiton no. and he told me that The money would be in my bank account within a few hrs.. So I waited for awhile and called my bank and no money, I thought that since it was after 2PM that it wouldn't show up till the next day.

So Thursday 11/22/07 (Thanksgiving Day) I called the bank all day long and still no money.I knew that the office would be closed so I called back Fri. and told him that the money wasn't in my account. He apologized and told me that he for got to tell me that I needed to send $527.00. $318.00 for insurence and $209.00 for the rest of the $95.00 and what ever the Canadain taxes or something,any way I wired him the money.Anyway I didn't get the money and I'm out $1,058.00 .

Odus
Benton, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Capital/Indianoplis-Indiana-46240/Interstate-Capital-I-applied-for-a-loan-of-500000-and-they-ripped-me-off-for-105800-290880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Capital

Interstate Capital not Affiliated with Interstate Capital Corp.

AUTHOR: Tony Furman - (U.S.A.)

The subject of this Ripoff Report is not affiliated with Interstate Capital Corp. (a New Mexico corporation) or its affiliates or subsidiaries ("ICC"), which provide accounts receivable factoring services to thousands of businesses in North America. ICC does not make consumer loans such as car loans, personal loans, mortgages, or home improvement loans.

ICC's clients are businesses that sell goods or services to other businesses and government agencies. ICC provides client references to all applicants upon request and ICC clients are not charged an application fee or expected to pay for application processing unless the applicant withdraws the application prior to funding.

Interstate Capital Indianaplois Indiana

AUTHOR: Odus - (U.S.A.)

I know that this isn't any body's problem but my own, but I just wanted to say "Thanks To Interstate Capital My Family Won't Be Having Christmas this year. All I wanted to do is to get caught up on my bills and I thought that they were a ligement Company. You know people that Rip People Off Should have the same thing done to them so they would know how it feels to worry where you are going to get the money to catch up your bills'buy food for your family, pay rent and put gas in your vehicle to get back and forth to work every week when you live from pay check to pay check.

All I wanted to do is to Better My Self And my family. And my guess is that's all any body wants to do who are Victims of Scam Artist. Well Chauk it up to a lesson learned.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You've been scammed, and there is not much you can do about it!! A red flag didn't go up when this guy told you to send the money to Canada? And then you sent him even more money!!!

These Canadians are having a really nice holiday season thanks to foolish Americans!! This country is in dire need of WAKING UP!! You may as well kiss that money goodbye forever, and chalk it up to experience and move on.

#4 Consumer Suggestion