regional

Complaint Review: Interstate Distribution Center - Omega Distribution Center - Atlantic Pacific Distribution

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Po Box 1925 Culver City, California U.S.A.

Interstate Distribution Center - Omega Distribution Center - Atlantic Pacific Distribution Got me more than once, still calling 4 years later. Now they have became vulgar and verbally abusive Culver City California

When I first started my current job IDC started calling. I was new to the company and like others didn't realize we did not use this company for toner. I was scammed by IDC for almost a year. They continued calling saying our last carton was on the way. When I told them I had not ordered any toner they reminded me that if we did not continue the shipment we would be billed the full amount. They scammed me 4 years ago. I still get calls from IDC. Since they remember me I usually get cursed out and then hung up on. Make sure you warn all of your employees not to buy from these scam artist.

Jen
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Distribution-Center-Omega-Distribution-Center-Atlantic-Pacific-Distribution/Culver-City-California-90232-1925/Interstate-Distribution-Center-Omega-Distribution-Center-Atlantic-Pacific-Distribution-328899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Distribution Center - Omega Distribution Center - Atlantic Pacific Distribution