Complaint Review: Interstate Distribution Center - Quality Supply Center

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By:Westbrook Maine
Interstate Distribution Center - Quality Supply Center
3962 Landmark Street/PO Box 1925 Culver City, California U.S.A.

Interstate Distribution Center - Quality Supply Center ripoff! LIARS! Bigtime Losers! Culver City California

*Consumer Comment: Same thing with us

They did it to us too. Only they knew who my actual supply company was and actually used their name when they called me. And I know about the scam artists out there. I can't believe they got ME!

When I received the toner for my copier the price was three times what they said it would be and shipping was ungodly for one toner cartridge.($70.00 for an item that weighs 2-3 pounds) When I called, I was left on hold for twenty minutes (NO ONE picked up to answer my questions) When I hung up, and called back, no one even bothered to answer the phone.

I'm not going to wait for them to get back to me, I am shipping their overpriced product right back to them, for much less money than they tried to charge me. Maybe I'll include an invoice for my time.

Robin
Westbrook, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Distribution-Center-Quality-Supply-Center/Culver-City-California-90232-1925/Interstate-Distribution-Center-Quality-Supply-Center-ripoff-LIARS-Bigtime-Losers-Culv-96236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Distribution Center - Quality Supply Center

Same thing with us

AUTHOR: Jon - (United States of America)

We didn't fall for it, but they have called several times. I figure they take a guess at the supply company since they are somewhat limited.

They have a ton of BBB reports.