Complaint Review: Interstate Distribution Center

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2007

• Reported By:Monmouth Junction New Jersey
Interstate Distribution Center
805 Third Ave NMy, Nationwide, New York U.S.A.

Interstate Distribution Center Toner Hoax 805 Third Ave New York Nationwide

Never, Never order from this company. These people call every couple months. This month 10/07 their tactic was to say that they were calling me to let me know that the price of my toner was being raised from $439 to $499 per carton and the reason for the late notification was because of a computer glitch. But they were offering me a case at the old price of $439. They needed my authorization and the billing department was going to call me back to confirm. They are pretty convincing except for the "computer glitch" garbage and the need for the "billing dept" to call me and confirm. I told her I would have to check with my boss first.

I actually wanted to give this woman the benefit of the doubt, so I called my Canon dealer that I always use. She kindly reminded me that my toner is free because of a service contract we have (duh) and that she never heard of this company. You can search them. All kinds of terrible reports come up. Its sad that people have to make their living by being deceiving and a liar. I cant wait for this woman to call back in a couple of hours to get my authorization!

They had actually called a couple of months ago and told me that HP doesnt make brand new toners any more and that they are all recycled and they offer the best prices on recyled toners. So, I called HP to see what they had to say. Of couse, they said it was totally untrue. But I always like to have my facts straight when I tell these people call me back. They usually hang up on me. Its amazing the nasty attitude they have with me when they find out that I know they are liars.

Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Distribution-Center/Nationwide-New-York-10022/Interstate-Distribution-Center-Toner-Hoax-805-Third-Ave-New-York-Nationwide-281826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Distribution Center