Complaint Review: Interstate Distribution Center

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003

• Reported By:N. Tonawanda New York
Interstate Distribution Center
1070 Erie Avenue North Tonawanda, New York U.S.A.

Interstate Distribution Center Ripoff con-artists North Tonawanda New York

You would think that they would change their dialog when they call you. They read off the same script when they call you.

When they first initially called me, I order one toner, but later they would call and read from their script and tell me that my next batch of toners will arrive soon. When I told them I only bought one, they proceed on telling me, NO you order a case of twelve. I reply no I didn't, they would argue with me, basically threathen me that I would get a re-stocking fee if I refuse the order.

I said I did not sign a contract with you so stop sending me these toners, they still start arguing with me.

I understand that you need to get customers to place orders so you can get a commission, but lets get real here. Stop threaten and ripping off the business man. I know they are not registered with the better business bureau which maybe someone should turn them in.

Linda
N. Tonawanda, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Distribution-Center/North-Tonawanda-New-York-14120/Interstate-Distribution-Center-Ripoff-con-artists-North-Tonawanda-New-York-72451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Distribution Center