Complaint Review: Interstate Subscription Service, INC.

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: Miranda101210 — Lansing Michigan United States of America
Interstate Subscription Service, INC.
4835 Frederickburg Rd San Antono, Texas United States of America

Interstate Subscription Service, INC. A young man came to my door asking for help to win a trip! San Antono, Texas

A young man came to my door asking me to look at subscription to magazines so he could win a trip. He told me I would be able to cancel at any time. When I tried to cancel I culd not get ahold of anyone , had no response through the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Subscription-Service-INC/San-Antono-Texas-78229/Interstate-Subscription-Service-INC-A-young-man-came-to-my-door-asking-for-help-to-win-763708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Subscription Service, INC.