Complaint Review: Interstate Subscription Services Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: jill.1115 — Franklin Indiana United States of America
Interstate Subscription Services Inc.
2810 Thousand Oaks #289 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Interstate Subscription Services Inc. Took my money and I am still wating (over 6 months) for one issue of the magazine I ordered, and I payed in CASH!! San Antonio, Texas

A troubled youth stopped at our door to sell us magazines, I felt bad for him saying he is trying to get through collage.  He told me that if I paid in cash that the transaction would process faster.  I did recieve a recipt with contact information and he had given me multiple brochures to validate his business.  This all happened in June... it is now November and I have not recieved a single issue and I can not contact a soul at the business. This is a total scam, do not buy the magazines no matter how bad you feel for the troubled youth.  I am now out $55 bucks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Subscription-Services-Inc/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/Interstate-Subscription-Services-Inc-Took-my-money-and-I-am-still-wating-over-6-months-966007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Subscription Services Inc.