Complaint Review: Interstate Subscription Services

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:Christiana Tennessee
Interstate Subscription Services
4835 Fredericksburg Rd. San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Interstate Subscription Services Crooked Company leaves 18 year old stranded in VA and refuses to give a paycheck that was EARNED. San Antonio Texas

A week after turning 18 I accepted a job with Interstate Subscription Services. When I orginally called about employment they told me if I did not like the job after two weeks they would pay for a bus ticket back home for me. After 2 weeks of being harrassed by the police for solicitation in the neighborhoods they dropped me off in, I told them I wanted to go home.

COREY BARKER, my immediate supervisor kicked me out of the hotel room, refused to pay me or get me a bus ticket home. When my family called to try and find out what was going on, the coward refused to answer his cell phone.

Luckily my parents were smart enough to get all the company information and are now going to file complaints with the Better Buisness Buero and all the apprioprate companies out there. We are also looking into sueing them for costs of getting me home and my pay.

DO NOT BE DECIEVED BY THIS COMPANY!!! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. After close to three weeks of working for them and selling serval subscriptions, I never got ANY paycheck for this.

Johnny
Christiana, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Subscription-Services/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/Interstate-Subscription-Services-Crooked-Company-leaves-18-year-old-stranded-in-VA-and-ref-361197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Subscription Services