Complaint Review: Interstate Subscription Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
Interstate Subscription Services
4835 Fredericksburg Rd., San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Interstate Subscription Services ripoff San Antonio Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sorry

On 2/16/06 one Matt Gwinn of Interstate Subscription Services, Inc., sold me a subscription of 24 issues of Vogue magazine of which I gave him a cheque for $70.

To date, I have not received these magazines and was searching the web for their web-site when I came across your web-site mentioning them as a scam.

I read the back of the receipt and did indeed notice that their cancellation deadline was ridiculous as well. I wanted these magazines, so why would I want to cancel within 3 business days before receiving them?

You are right! this is indeed a ripoff! I want my money back and will join a class action suit against them.

Yvette
Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Subscription-Services/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/Interstate-Subscription-Services-ripoff-San-Antonio-Texas-183796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Subscription Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sorry

AUTHOR: Matt Gwinn - (U.S.A.)

note to anyone, this company is not a scam. i have sent many a magazine to my mother when I was working for them, I didn't take your money, and your order did get turned in. I actually remember you, and I won the trip that year. Thanks for that. If you contact the company in San Antonio you would have had resolution of this matter. they have a very high rating with the BBB, and for that matter the current owner of the company was one of the people who started the NFSA to ensure that door to door agencies are governed by the federal government. I am sorry you did not receive your magazines, i think the C.S. number is 210.340.0002, just call and see what you can work out.