Complaint Review: Interstate Transporter INC

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: dw8494 — Bartlett Tennessee United States of America
Interstate Transporter INC
Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Interstate Transporter INC Interstate Transport INC Empty Promises Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Contacted company 3 months prior to the date to ship. Was given a quote # and price to ship my truck in an open carrier. Israel was always polite and called every other week to make sure the shipment was still good to go.

So the day of shipment, called multiple times, this was the first time I could not get a hold of Israel ,and getting a call back was in no way prompt. Was told that the shipment has not been arranged will have to be the following week. I was asked on the day of my move if I had  contracted with another shipping company, and if so I should go with that company b/c it will be at least another 2 weeks. So now my move to another state by 1000 miles was going to be delayed. Thank God for

Two weeks goes by with no notification and being told that no one will be picking my truck up within the next week. So why did I stay with this company, b/c I'm an honest fellow and did not want to under hand a man that was calling all the time and seemed like he had his stuff together.

So finally cut ties and went with another transporter, this happened within a week. What a difference. Israel and the Interstate Transporter INC doesn't have their stuff together and will never have my business.

If I could give ZERO stars, that would be the score!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Transporter-INC/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/Interstate-Transporter-INC-Interstate-Transport-INC-Empty-Promises-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1016459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Transporter INC