Complaint Review: Interstate national dealer services

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: M......h — Bethel Connecticut
Interstate national dealer services
6120 powers ferry rd Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Interstate national dealer services Inds,indsf Ripoff they just take your money and no coverage Atlanta, Georgia

I purchased a policy in February of 2013. Two months later my SUV engine started giving me trouble. I toke it to my repair shop and it was determined the engine was shot. We called interstate to file a claim they started the claim and told the repair shop all he needs to is remove the oil pan from the engine and find the broken problem. He did and charged me $814.00 for his time because interstate was not paying him. I authorized it because I wanted my car fixed. He then collected the parts like they wanted drained the engine and saved the oil for them like they asked so the inspector can come. Will that was on 3-7-2013 one week later before the inspector can be sent out they wanted all my repair records I supplied them with records and they said it looked good. The inspector came out he looked at the engine and oil and determined the bearing were bad and rod was locked up to determine why a engine bearing goes bad u can't. The advisor told the mecanic he must find out why. So she wants him to apart the engine heads and inspect them and determine if that was reason for bearings going bad for the mecanic to do that I have to pay for his time. Thats another almost $1300. And even after that there is no garrenty that they will fix the problem. Today I spoke to them they said they will deny it if the mecanic does not tear down the other half of the engine. A new rebuilt engine is 3500.00 from Gm cost to install it 2000.00. Why would I pay 2100 just for them to say no. I know got jerked by this warranty company.

M

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-national-dealer-services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Interstate-national-dealer-services-Indsindsf-Ripoff-they-just-take-your-money-and-no-cov-1046098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate national dealer services