Complaint Review: Intertan - The Source By Circuit City (

• Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: Nadeau2020 — Pleasantville Nova Scotia United States of America
Intertan - The Source By Circuit City (
421 LaHave St. Bridgewater, Nova Scotia Canada

Intertan - The Source By Circuit City (Former Radioshack) Garmin 265W ----- The box cost me more than the unit itself BridgewaterNova Scotia

About a year ago I purchased a GPS from The Source by Circuit City. On the box it said it was a Garmin 265 WT,the "T" meaning it had a traffic watch feature. Since I didn't use the GPS all that much, it did take awhile to realize that  the unit I had bought was not the 265WT but the cheaper 265W model. More than a hundred dollars cheaper. It somehow got placed in the more expensive box. Anyway, armed with my bill of sale I went back to the point of purchase and pointed out their mistake. The manager of the store agreed I had paid too much but because I didn't catch the error in thirty days, he could do nothing about it. I tried to point out that the problem had nothing to do with warranty but a mistake on their part. He more or less ignored what I had to say. This  chain of stores will never ever get business from me again...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intertan-The-Source-By-Circuit-City-/Bridgewater-Nova-Scotia-B4V3A2/Intertan-The-Source-By-Circuit-City-Former-Radioshack-Garmin-265W-The-box-cost-588172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intertan - The Source By Circuit City (

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC