Complaint Review: Interval Realty Services

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Stillwater Minnesota
Interval Realty Services
620 N Denning Drive Ste 200 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Interval Realty Services Interval Realty Services has done nothing to help me rent or sell my timeshare in the last year and a half Winter Park Florida

*Consumer Comment: Fraud

Interval Realty Services initially called and emailed me back when I first paid the $500 listing fee back in July of 2007. They were actually recommended to me by Sheraton Owner Services and that is why I thought I could trust them. Since then Maria Cass in Customer Service and Zoey Matthews a Customer Service Manager at Interval Realty Services have not returned my emails or phone calls. I have a letter from Zoey Matthews that states: We are confident that we can rent or sell your property within 180 days. If the property is not rented or sold within this timeframe, you will receive a 3 day 2 night vacation package with your choice of 89 destinations worldwide. On another page they state: We guarantee that if you, any company, broker or real estate firm can get your unit rented or sold faster at the same price that you've listed it with us for, we will refund 100% of your advertising cost. I would be glad to scan these pages and send them to anyone who may be interested in reading them.

John
Stillwater, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interval-Realty-Services/Winter-Park-Florida-32789/Interval-Realty-Services-Interval-Realty-Services-has-done-nothing-to-help-me-rent-or-sell-407841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interval Realty Services

Fraud

AUTHOR: Romana - (U.S.A.)

my husband and I are in agreement with all negative reports regarding Interval Realty Services, we listed two Marriott properties on 3/09/07 with them and paid the $ 500.00 fee. As of this date no offers were presented, we recommend not to do business with that company and unsuspecting victims should be protected from such fraudulent companies.