Complaint Review: Intervention America

• Submitted: Sat, October 15, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: Robbie — Panama City Beach Florida United States of America
Intervention America

Intervention America - interventionamerica.org promised a report of halfway houses for a fee of $10, which i charged to my credit card, yet they never delivered, they never answer their phone, they say to leave a message but the mailbox is ALWAYS Internet

I visited the site, InterventionAmerica.org, to find a sober living house in the NYC area. In order to gain access to the houses phone numbers and other pertinent information about them, you are required by InterventionAmerica.org to pay $10, which I did by credit card. I was charged for the information but I never received the information.

I tried twice to contact the company via an online form that you fill out, yet never received a reply. I also have attempted 3 times to contact the company by their phone number, however (suspiciously) every tiime I received a recording telling me all their operators were busy helping others and to leave a voice mail message. Ironically, all 3 times the voice mailbox was full.

I even entered my own phone number in a field where those in desperate crises are encouraged to do so with the promise, "Please be ready to answer. Someone will call you right away!" 5 out of 5 times no one has ever called me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intervention-America/internet/Intervention-America-interventionamericaorg-promised-a-report-of-halfway-houses-for-a-789153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intervention America