Complaint Review: Intex Marketing LTD

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Bria — Orlando Florida
Intex Marketing LTD
PO Box 1440 Long Beach, California USA

Intex Marketing LTD Intex Development Co. LTD, Intex Recreation Corp. DeLuxe Pillow Rest Raised Twin Air Mattress Long Beach California

Sorry I did not check Ripoff Website before my purchase.  I too bought an air mattress from Walmart in Orlando FL.  Could not get a refund at the store was told to call the number on the box in order to get my refund.  When I look at the inside cover it does specify the following:  "Do Not Return Product To Store".  I call the 800-234-6839.  I barely understood the representative.  But it was made clear that I could not get my money back, just an exchange which is what Walmart was willing to do.  So don't even bother call that number.  This product is a lemon, just used it once and it started deflating my itself since.  Just had this junk for 2 weeks and only used it 1 night for a child under 80 lbs.  I don't want an exchange I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intex-Marketing-LTD/Long-Beach-California-90801/Intex-Marketing-LTD-Intex-Development-Co-LTD-Intex-Recreation-Corp-DeLuxe-Pillow-Rest-1129585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intex Marketing LTD