Complaint Review: Intex Pools

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:palm bay Florida
Intex Pools
P.O. Box 1440 Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Intex Pools The intex pool that leaks air..Long Beach California

Intex pool has a above ground pool that has a "air ring" around the top of the pool. mine has a air leak on the seam. We have looked many times with soapy water without any luck. I have contacted intex pools with out any results. I have filed a complaint with the BBB intex just refuses to reply to there requests.

Now I have Video proof this pool leaks. I posted it on YouTube. I warned intex pools I would air these videos if they did not reply to my requests. I have not received any response as of yet. I will air these videos regardless. they are out now.

So if you think about buying a intex pool from walmart think twice. Don't do it.

Spend the extra money and buy a real pool. not any intex pool products.

Here are the YouTube videos.

palm bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intex-Pools/Long-Beach-California-90801-1440/Intex-Pools-The-intex-pool-that-leaks-airLong-Beach-California-364844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intex Pools