Complaint Review: Intex pools corp.

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — Green Bay Wisconsin USA
Intex pools corp.
4001 Via Oro Ave, Long Beach, CA 90810 Internet United States of America

Intex pools corp. Defective New Pool Internet

I purchased an Intex pool brand new from an e-bay store on October 2011. I live in WI, so I went to set it up in June 2012, there was a leak in the pool. I have tried to contact Intex, by phone and e-mail, and they tell me they have a 90 return policy. We took it out of the box, everything was wrapped just like the factory would send it. In WI we can not set up a pool in January or February(within their 90 days). I have a receipt, and took pictures of the box to show them that it was brand new and the package wasn't harmed in any way, but they don't want to see it, because it is after 90 days. The box says: do not return to the store. Notify Intel Products. I can't imagine that they would not stand behind their product. I would like a new liner,I think that the leak is in the seam, but it is hard to tell. Beware buying thesee products!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intex-pools-corp/internet/Intex-pools-corp-Defective-New-Pool-Internet-916789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intex pools corp.