Complaint Review: Intimint.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Suzieh — Seattle Washington USA
1223 Wilshire Blvd, #C Santa Monica, California United States of America

Intimint.com Beachmint, Inc., Jewelmint, shoemint, stylemint Intimint.com membership scam Santa Monica, California

I saw a nightgown on Pinterest and clicked on the link.  It lead me to Intimint.com.  I proceeded to purchase the nightgown and all was well. Come to find out, the site is "membership" only, and now $19.99 per month is being taken from my bank account as  a "credit" to be used on their site.  At no time during my purchase did I see anything that stated I was enrolling in a membership, let alone having my bank account information used again and again for further charges.  I thought it to be a quick and painless purchase, but now I am roped into this membership and have over $60.00 out of my bank account.  Please, all, be warned of this site.  www.intimint.com, or their sister sites, jewelmint, shoemint, and stylemint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intimintcom/Santa-Monica-California-90403/Intimintcom-Beachmint-Inc-Jewelmint-shoemint-stylemint-Intimintcom-membership-scam-1011773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intimint.com