Complaint Review: Intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com
134 NW 16th Street Suite 1 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com Acai Berry Free Trial is a Rip Off Boca Raton Florida

I ordered Acai Berry on October 9, 2008. Paid the extra shipping ($9.95) to have the priority 2-5 day shipping. Received a confirmation number with an estimated arrival date of October 14th. Today, October 21st, I called the company (866-938-4832) because the product did not arrive. It took several tries to get the number to connect. I was finally able to get it to connect by using my cellphone, but not a land line.

After being on hold for 10 minutes, I was told by a gentleman called Adam that the priority shipping starts when it ships but he couldn't tell me when that would be. He reduced the shipping to $5.95 but it also increased the amount of time to get here. Demanded to speak to a supervisor and after a back and forth on that, I spoke with Sharon who told me there was nothing she could do but cancel. I told her to cancel the order.

After reading other complaints I hope I will not have problems with my credit card. As of today, (luckily) nothing has been charged. When I tried to call back to confirm that the order had indeed been canceled I was unable to get through once again.

Toni
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intmark1-acaiebizprogramcom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Intmark1-acaiebizprogramcom-Acai-Berry-Free-Trial-is-a-Rip-Off-Boca-Raton-Florida-383275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com