Complaint Review: Intown Suites Hotel Night Shift Manager Christopher

2705 West County Road 42 Burnsville, Minnesota United States of America
  • Phone: (952)8901575
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Intown Suites Hotel Night Shift Manager Christopher harrasment, threats and inconviniense Burnsville, Minnesota

I came to this hotel trying to escape my abusive fiance but it was a mistake. The night shift manager Christopher was even scarier then the guy I was running from. He came to my room demending to open ther door or he'll call the cops, "because we were a little loud"( He must've been listening by the door). I didn't know that they can come interupt you and tell you how you should have sex in you room, and even call the cops on you for that. Then when I was alone around 3-4 in the morning he walked into my room and started touching my controceptives and asking me what that was. Can't I have condoms in my room? Is this a sex free facility? Cause they shold let costumers know that ahead of time.

After this incident I did not return to my room for three days. About 5-10 minutes after I walked in, The night manager tryed to force his way in again, making alligations  that he smelle marijuana in my room. He called the cops without any definite proof. That just pissed me off. I suspect this night manager is a racist since he constantly harrased me with such determination the whole time I was there. I payed for the week, but stayed only two days, due to constant harrasment from the staff. I deserve my money back. I will never come back, and I'll make sure everyone I know won't either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2010 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intown-Suites-Hotel-Night-Shift-Manager-Christopher/Burnsville-Minnesota-55337/Intown-Suites-Hotel-Night-Shift-Manager-Christopher-harrasment-threats-and-inconviniense-586375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intown Suites Hotel Night Shift Manager Christopher