Complaint Review: Intown Suites hotel

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Shenetta Green — Columbia South Carolina
Intown Suites hotel
8310 Two Notch rd Columbia, South Carolina USA

Intown Suites hotel Stove didnt work for two weeks, management uses his key to just walk in our room, just so happened to be sitting in room when manager did this. Manager refuses to allow our complaints to go through. Columbia South Carolina

Intown suites has made my family feel very uncomfortable. We had no usage of the stove in hotel room for two weeks, and management walks in our room with no notice or respect to our family, this was done twice. Also when I take my complaint to management their ignored, and when I call the complaint line no one responds to our complaint. I filed with BBB and consumer affairs and waiting on some kind of reply. Also some people have been following my son around and have made disrespectful remarks to my niece and toward me about my butt, I let management know. We are being ignored and treated with the upmost disrespect. We really need some help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intown-Suites-hotel/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/Intown-Suites-hotel-Stove-didnt-work-for-two-weeks-management-uses-his-key-to-just-walk-1052861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intown Suites hotel