Complaint Review: Intown Suites

• Submitted: Fri, October 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 06, 2007

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Intown Suites
2727 Paces Ferry Road Ste 2-1200 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Intown Suites The Most Corrupt Business Since Enron!!! ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Something needs to be done

I have proof of all of the things I am writting about and lost my job for telling this information to the Marketing Manager.....That is how this is no more than a Enron, all over again.....and it needs to be stopped now!!! I have proof that property managers, the so-call General managers, are selling rooms after hours as well as their so call security people at night ( who are no more than a Grandmother's with a FLASHLIGHT)and even MAINTENANCE ( who does the "flashlight security at some property's) but I video taped them at several property's selling rooms at night to people for small amounts of money, after the office is closed, even though they charge other people as much as $299 dollars a week, in which the company does not have a daily rate, is that fair???

Also I have proof that the managers do try and keep people in the system even after they check out , to hold the revenue, now the company will not pro-rate the fee, but why hold on too the money, for managers to take home? and I have seen many do just that!!! I have seen managers hold deposits and pocket the money. Intown suites also doesn't give guest ammenities, like toilet paper and towels, but choose to throw many of the items in the dumpster everyday, I know I was forced to do it. I see a few people have written, and that is a start , but as you can see and I will be more than happy too show and tell more, this problem is ENORMOUS, and needs to be stopped NOW!! I suggest everyone reading this please send letters to the BBB, The Attorney General of Texas, and all of the other states they reside in, and I have a lawsuit I have filed of course, for wrongful termination, so I will continue also to do what has to be done to bring down this new "TEXAS ENRON", and I hope we can rid America soon of another CORRUPT Business. I know we will because in America, separate we fall, together WE TRIUMPH!

Bonnie
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2006 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intown-Suites/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Intown-Suites-The-Most-Corrupt-Business-Since-Enron-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-215633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intown Suites

Something needs to be done

AUTHOR: Kimmey - (U.S.A.)

There are to many people being ripped off by in towns shady practices they need to change their policies more people need to stand up for themselves i know there are people out there that have been ripped of in 2005-2006 stand up and complain the less business intown will have then maybe they will think about changing their ways.too many guests have been ripped off by these people