voters

• Submitted: Fri, May 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 06, 2006

• Reported By:n. charleston South Carolina
Intown Suites
8082 Rivers Ave North Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

Intown Suites ripoff North Charleston South Carolina

*Author of original report: more info

My husband and I have been staying here for almost two years. This is actually the second time we've stayed here. The first time was a lot better. Might have been because the manager was friendly and the security man would actually do their jobs. I just paid 'rent' this morning. I was told that next week when we pay it will go up to $239 a week!!!! When we moved in here, we were told that once we stopped paying all the taxes, our flat rate would be $179 a week. Which for what they give you in these tiny rooms is resonable. I asked the lady in the office (once again someone new)why it keeps going up and she gave me the answer that they comparison shop around the area and that they are still cheaper than other places. I have read other reviews on here and I have to agree with everything they say. It seems like the ones who don't follow the rules are the ones who get away with anything. The stupid laundry room hours, come on. Half the time the machines are out of order and the other half you can't get in.

The one good thing is that they actually put in new box springs and mattresses so my hubby and i know we're the first to sleep on it. Trying to report anything to the office tends to get you no where. Anyone making noise they just brush off... illegal parking in the handicapp spots they just shrug shoulders... but if you want to do drugs sure they could probably supply you with a dealer and where to get the best stuff.

Sara
n. charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2006 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intown-Suites/North-Charleston-South-Carolina-29419/Intown-Suites-ripoff-North-Charleston-South-Carolina-190107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intown Suites

more info

AUTHOR: Sara - (U.S.A.)

for about a week we had to take cold showers since they turned off all the hot water. trying to make or recieve calls sometimes is a pain the you know where. thank goodness for having a cell phone. the cable sucks when it's working. the rooms always have a funky smell and you tend to use a ton of air freshner to get it to smell good. housekeeping is lazy. you tell them what you want done and they do a lousy job. i could train a chimp to do a better job. it's no use complaining just it just goes in one ear and out the other.