Complaint Review: Intown Suites

• Reported By: Katherine — Melbourne Florida
Intown Suites
1951 Central Florida Parkway orlando, Florida United States of America

Intown Suites Disgusting crackhouse hotel orlando, Florida

Went to this hotel for a week and left.

Was at the hotel due to waiting for condo, since my husband and I were moving from out of state and we already had a condo that we were going to be renting.

The first night we were there, there was some man throwing things over the balcony on the second floor, cops were called.   We would have left, but we already paid for this place.

We had loud neighbors constantly, the carpet was horrible, the first time i walked across the floor, my feet were black.

Saw bugs, spiders in the room.     The one time I had to go to the gas station next door and noticed there was a couple of prostitutes that also stay at this place.

And was even offered drugs by one guy.

After that I didn't leave the room and was thankful to get into the condo.   Just wished we could have got out of the hotel sooner.

The toliet was noisy,  a/c wasn't working properly.     There was some mega con  and some other convention on I drive, so most of the hotels were booked or over priced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intown-Suites/orlando-Florida-32837/Intown-Suites-Disgusting-crackhouse-hotel-orlando-Florida-1042648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intown Suites