Complaint Review: Intoxalock

• Reported By: Alan — Wisconsin
Intoxalock

Intoxalock Horrible company Internet

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Lawsuit

The most horrible company with the faultiest, worst designed product ever conceived. Let's see. Ruined a battery in the first month. 22 lockouts in 4 months. No alcohol, food, etc. Followed every intoxalock rule. Horrible customer service. When asked to speak with a manager. Always a voice mail. 7 days to respond after 9 managerial requests. Hours and hours and hours on the phone. Unauthorized debit card withdrawals. Isn't that illegal!!! Wow. I would highly recommend intoxalock.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intoxalock/internet/Intoxalock-Horrible-company-Internet-1043834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intoxalock

Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Swaintek - ()

I just got off the phone with a customer service rep who flat out refused to give me even her name, and then when I asked to speak to a supervisor was told that I could be transferred to voicemail.  I asked her to please have the supervisor contact me when available, and asked when that would be.  Not only did she refuse to even give me a ballpark estimate, she wouldn't even give me a day when the supervisor would get back to me.  My car has been sitting, dead of course because this product is a piece of junk that ruins car batteries, in a Car Toys parking lot for 4 days now.  3 days ago I had another hour long phone call with another very rude Intoxalock rep who insisted that it was basically my problem and that my battery was the cause of the recalibrated device not working.  It took me putting the Car Toys technician on the phone with her to confirm that it was not my battery, it was their faulty device, before she would even listen to me.

At that point she guaranteed me that they would overnight a replacement part and it would be in by Saturday.  It's Saturday, no part, my car is still sitting dead in a bad part of town, and I couldn't have had a more rude conversation with a customer service rep than the one I just had.  The customer service rep made it very clear that she could care less about my issue and made it clear that I was an inconvenience to her.  I am beyond fed up with this joke of a company.  They have a captive consumer base that has no other options and they feel they can treat their customers like garbage.  I will at a minimum be filing in small claims court, I would love to file a class action lawsuit.  I've already emailed a class action attorney, and would love it if anyone else who has had similar experiences with intoxalock contact me at (((email redacted)))