Complaint Review: Intoxalock

• Reported By: Jmzhollen — Lindstrom Minnesota
Intoxalock
Internet USA

Intoxalock Intoxalock ignition interlock Ripoff and scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: The only scam going on here is...

*Consumer Comment: No sympathy here...YOU caused your own problems..

Intoxalock ignition interlock is a scam, I had the unit installed in my truck and have had nothing but problems, and extremely rude customer service! I reside in MN and when it got cold here my unit froze up on me leaving me stranded! Furthermore the unit Killed my battery so I called Intoxalock and they said they would pay for a tow, then they came back at me and said they wouldn't ,because my battery was bad!Well that's because their unit was constantly on and killed my battery so I get stuck with a 500$ shop bill and to top it off I'm a mechanic! I could have fixed my truck but I'm not allowed to change or charge my own battery

their customer service acts like the Police or something thinking that they have some kind of authority over their customers

not to mention the hidden costs,and not being allowed to eat or drink 20 Minutes before a breath test so my hour drive to and from work I cannot even drink coffee because if you give a false positive test they charge you 75$ a crack these people need to be stopped! They are thugs and they have one of the worst systems on the market and also why do they have to have a camera in your vehicle and a GPS monitor? Like I said Authority. Complete bullshit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intoxalock/internet/Intoxalock-Intoxalock-ignition-interlock-Ripoff-and-scam-Internet-1118587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intoxalock

The only scam going on here is...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

The only scam is your attitude.  I wonder why you didn't say why you have this device?   Well let me tell anyone who may not know why.  It is because you are a CONVICTED DRUNK DRIVER..let me say it again for people who didn't get it the first time you have been CONVICTED of DRUNK DRIVING.

Driving is not a right, it is a privledge.  You should be thanking what ever God you believe in that you were pulled over by the local police before you had a chance to kill or injure someone.   Because that someone could have been anyone..even someone you loved.  You should also be thanking the court system for giving you this second chance at driving because you will find a huge percentage of the population who would be very happy if you never were given the opportunity to get behind the wheel again.  Because if you had killed or injured someone you would be in prision.

So if you have to have a little inconvienience of not being able to eat before you drive, or having a GPS and video system in your car.  Just remember you brought this on yourself.  So it is time to grow up and act like an adult and take responsibility for your actions.

Oh and I don't normally say this. But I really hope you come back and post your lame excuse as to why you should not be subject to this device, how you were "railroaded" by the system, or perhaps how all of this is really the fault of someone else.  Because if you do come back it will just show you how the court system did fail....in giving you this second chance.

If you haven't figured it out...there is no sympathy for you here.

No sympathy here...YOU caused your own problems..

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"..also why do they have to have a camera in your vehicle and a GPS monitor? Like I said Authority. Complete bulls****!"

Nope, the B.S. is what YOU did to get the monitoring done in the first place.  If YOU weren't out endangering the lives of others, you wouldn't have to deal with any of this.  You are a menace and a moron and you're getting what you deserve.

Drunks like you have killed two of my friends and critically injured a little girl..You and your kind can go straight to hell.

If I knew who the judge was, I'd send my thanks to him/her.  Grow up, little boy.