Complaint Review: IntregraMarketingGroup, Inc.MiniVacations

• Submitted: Mon, April 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
IntregraMarketingGroup, Inc.MiniVacations
7020 E.Professional Parkway SuiteA Lakewood Ranch, Florida U.S.A.

IntregraMarketingGroup, Inc. MiniVacations ripoff-Accepted check, no confirmation received on reservations Integra Marketing Group - MINI VACATIONS Lakewood Ranch Florida

*Consumer Comment: Integra Marketing Group asking for more money

*Consumer Suggestion: Integra Marketing - Swart Baumruk & Company

*Consumer Comment: Integra Marketing Group deposited the money !

*Consumer Comment: INTEGRA MARKETING IS NOT MVI AKA MINI VACATIONS

A check for $70.00 was sent to Relax and Getaway, through Integra Marketing Group, inc. for a 2 night, 3 day vacation. Check sent March 14, 2006. Mini Vacations is registered as a Seller of Travel, State of Florida. Registration #10286 No word from this company as yet. The phone number given on the phamplet is disconnected. The date for the vacation was Wednesday checkin, May 10, 2006. Three choices were asked for and given. The choices were given: Hershey,Pa.-Gaitlinburg, Tn., or Nashville, Tn. I have no way of getting ahold of this company to complain. No phone number, no Email address. I have photo copies of the certificate, and forwarding information/registration sent with the check. Is there anything I can do at this time?

Gloria
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntregraMarketingGroup-IncMiniVacations/Lakewood-Ranch-Florida-34240/IntregraMarketingGroup-Inc-MiniVacations-ripoff-Accepted-check-no-confirmation-received-188360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IntregraMarketingGroup, Inc.MiniVacations

AUTHOR: Gloria - (U.S.A.)

I called the phone number #407-847-7466 and the lady that answered the phone rattled off the name of the company very quickly, she denied twice of ever hearing the name, Integra Marketing. I just got another form to fill out asking for another $50.00 and new destination. Are they crazy? I never received my $70.00 deposit back yet. This marketing group is definitely scamming people and needs to be stopped. INTERGRA Marketing. Do not deal with them or anyone associated with them.

Integra Marketing Group asking for more money

AUTHOR: Gloria - (U.S.A.)

I received a letter dated April 24, 2006 that started out, "Thank you for your request. Enclosed please find your $50.oo refundable dposit, as we are unable to fulfill your request as stated". The letter head is Integra Marketing Group. NO check was returned. AND the total amt. was for $70.00, not $50.00 Instead, they enclosed another form to fill out asking for destination choices and ANOTHER check from me, made out to them, for $50.00. WHO is running this company. Maybe they are getting scammed from their own employees. All I want is my $70.00 that was deposited in their checking account, under their company name.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Integra Marketing - Swart Baumruk & Company

AUTHOR: Levin - (U.S.A.)

Gloria;

Good work on your part. What jumped out at me is where the bank was located, Kissimmee. In reading through other posts on this site, folks have identified the Integra Marketing financial backer as:
Swart Baumruk & Company CPA
717 E Oak St
Kissimmee, FL 34744-4580
(407) 847-7466
Is there a coincidence where your check was deposited? I think not. See what response you get if you call them directly.

Please keep us informed as to your progress with these scammers.

Best to you,

Levin

Integra Marketing Group deposited the money !

AUTHOR: Gloria - (U.S.A.)

In response to Mini Vacations, check #8407 made out to Integra Marketing and deposited in Amsouth Bank on 3/22/06.Kissamee Florida, deposited directly to Integra Marketing bank account. They say they are not connected to Mini Vacations. Then why did they deposit this check into their account. I would like reinversed please. If they are not connected to Mini Vacations then why is their name on the Mini Vacations Phamplet that was giventome. The instructions on this phamplet reads to send a check to Intregra Marketing for the reservation. I have the check and indorsement, name of bank and bank account number of Integra Marketing. Whats the story here! Integra is responsible for my $70.00 They deposited my check directly into their account.

INTEGRA MARKETING IS NOT MVI AKA MINI VACATIONS

AUTHOR: Willman - (U.S.A.)

Dear Gloria,

Integra Marketing does not offer a Relax and Getaway product to consumers. If your check was mailed to Mini Vacations, it would be Mini Vacations that you need to contact. By now, I'm sure you are aware that MVI is out of business. I cannot give you specific information on how to contact them as I have no idea, but I would think a call to the State of Florida Consumer services would be a good start. If in fact you are an Integra Marketing customer, please feel free to call our customer center at 941-556-2131, and we would be glad to help you in anyway we can.