• Report: #202798

• Updated: Tue, July 25, 2006

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Intregratel - The Billing Resource - MyTeleBill
Nationwide U.S.A.

Intregratel - The Billing Resource - MyTeleBill ripoff for Voice Messaging that I didn't order or approve Nationwide

I just received my local phone bill and was charged 7.91 for MYTELEBILL VOICE MESSAGE MONTHLY FEE. I didn't request this, I have no use for this service and do not want this service.

I called the number they provided for questions. Every time I entered my phone number that I had the questions about, I was supposed to be transferred to a representitive. But each time I was transferred, I either got a fast busy signal and was cut off, or just was cut off. I still haven't spoken with anyone.

I talked with my local company and they are aware of this company. They removed the charge from my bill so that this company will have to bill me directly. I will report any follow-up if and when it happens.

J. R.
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2006 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intregratel-The-Billing-Resource-MyTeleBill/nationwide/Intregratel-The-Billing-Resource-MyTeleBill-ripoff-for-Voice-Messaging-that-I-didnt-o-202798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intregratel - The Billing Resource - MyTeleBill