Complaint Review: Intstant Checkmate

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: Allison — San Jose California U.S.A.
Intstant Checkmate

Intstant Checkmate THIS IS A RIPOFF. This website provides completely inacurate information. Internet

InstantCheckmate is a scam. I wish someone had warned me before I wasted my money :(

This website needs to be shut down immediately. It provides innacurate information. I even checked a report on myself and pulled up an address of where I lived 10 years ago. If I were to "Google" myself, I am more likely to find more accurate information.

Waste of time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intstant-Checkmate/internet/Intstant-Checkmate-THIS-IS-A-RIPOFF-This-website-provides-completely-inacurate-informati-767415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intstant Checkmate