- Report: #1058595
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Intuit GoPayment Merchant Center
Intuit GoPayment Merchant CenterUnknown Internet USA
Intuit GoPayment Merchant Center Holding half the funds charged on credit card. They want personal info, ie; my bank statements, utility bills, customer info, etc... Unknown Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
One of my regular customers decided to pay by credit card as many customers do. This amount was around $1600 for services rendered in the repairs and maintenance performed on machinery.
This is an e-mail I received from them yesterday. What business do they have with the remainder of my money?
"Recently, activity on your account was flagged as unusual, which may be an indicator of misuse or fraud.In order to protect your business and customers, we need to validate the transactions that were flagged.During this review, the funds for the transactions listed below will be delayed.
Date of Transactions: 06/xx/2013 Amount Delayed: $1681.50 Intuit Case Number: xxxxxxx Holding funds in a case like this is standard practice, but we know that doesn't make waiting any easier. The good news is that you can help speed things up.
What you need to do
To help resolve this issue, please send the following documents to us as soon as you can:
1. Copies of all invoices and receipts for the transactions processed on 06/xx/2013 that show:
* Cardholder name
* Cardholder phone number (if you did not swipe the credit card)
* Description of product or service sold
2. Copy of your Driver License
3. Copy of a recent business utility bill (water, electric, or gas)
4. 3 months' bank statements (for deposit bank account on file)"
For number 1, this info is private between my and my customers only
For number 2, The need for my drivers license is irrelevant
For number 3, my utility bills are in my elderly mother-in-law's name as my wife and I live in her house to care for her.
For number 4, My bank statements are personal and private and have information that is no ones business except myself and my bookkeepper.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-GoPayment-Merchant-Center/internet/Intuit-GoPayment-Merchant-Center-Holding-half-the-funds-charged-on-credit-card-They-wan-1058595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.