Complaint Review: Intuit GoPayment

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jose A — Lawrenceville Georgia
Intuit GoPayment
Internet USA

Intuit GoPayment Intuit Merchant ServicesIntuit Payment Solutions Money on HOLD for 270 days Internet

I do have few international customers. The only way for me to take payments from them is online. This is the reason why I created an account with Intuit GoPayment. After few transactions, Intuit decided to close my account and they put 6 transactions in 'withheld' status. After few attempts to contact Customer Service, I finally got in touch with them and Customer Service was very poor. The 4 times I called, I've waited 1hr and 20 min. And, after 2 weeks dealing with same issue, they told me that money can not be refunded until 270 days. So, Intuit has $2,400 in hold. They got my money and also charged a transaction fees. I will not recommend Intuit GoPayment to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-GoPayment/internet/Intuit-GoPayment-Intuit-Merchant-ServicesIntuit-Payment-Solutions-Money-on-HOLD-for-270-d-1079120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit GoPayment