Complaint Review: Intuit GoPayment

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: A-Way Tree Experts — Angola Indiana
Intuit GoPayment
21215 Burbank Boulevard Suite100, intuit .com, California USA

Intuit GoPayment Intuit Quick Book Your merchant documentation has been received FROM IMSDocumentation@innovativemer Holding $2650.00 of my hard earned dollars for no reason intuit .com California

A-Way Tree Experts is the name of my Business I thaougt I would offer credit card option to my customers so I signed up with Intuit GoPayment to get a Mobile Card reader. I received the reader and it would not swipe cards I first tested it on my card so I punched in the number and charged $25.00 since it wont swipe your fee goes from 1.75 to 4.2% . When signing up I mistakenly put in a wrong deposit account number and wondered where and when are they going to deposit my money.

weeks go by no calls or e-mails so I called them they told me the account # was wrong I fixed it and still I never received the money. I said I wont use it again / wrong I went to a job and the customer paid for a $50.00 service with his card so I took it and ran it though . A couple days later the money was in my account now a month later I did a large 3 tree removal for $2650.00 and ran the customers card. [continued below]....

..... 3 days later I receive an E-Mail telling me Intuit is going to hold my money you read>>>

Your Intuit account includes extensive fraud-prevention services that help protect you and your customers.

What happened

Recently, your transactions exceeded our weekly volume expectation for your account. In order to protect your customers, we need to validate your identity and your transactions below. During this review, the funds for the transactions listed below will be delayed.

Date of Transactions:          07/19/2013
Amount Delayed:

Case Number:

Holding funds in a case like this is standard practice, but we know that doesn't make waiting any easier. The good news is that you can help speed things up.

What you need to do

To help resolve this issue, please send the following documents to us as soon as you can:

1. Copies of all invoices and receipts for the transactions processed on 07/19/2013 that show:
    • Cardholder name
    • Cardholder phone number (if you did not swipe the credit card)
    • Description of product or service sold
  2. Copy of your Drivers License
  3. Copy of a recent business utility bill (water, electric, or gas)
  4. 3 months' bank statements (for deposit bank account on file)

Note: Intuit will use the documents you send only to verify your identity and validate your transactions. As always, your private information is protected by Intuit's privacy policy.

How to send the information

Send an email to risk@intuit.com and attach all requested documents to the message. Or, fax them to 858-408-2807. Be sure to include case number 112561514.

The faster you send this information, the faster we can investigate and release your funds. If you choose not to respond, you can expect your funds to be released in about 30 days.

We understand that delays are painful and will do our best to settle this issue quickly.

Intuit Risk Management
800-558-9558 x 69955
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. PST

If you receive an email message that appears to come from Intuit but that you suspect is a phishing email, please forward it without alteration to spoof@intuit.com. Please visit security.intuit.com for additional security information.

Sounds like I am going to be the victim of Identity Theft , its been 3 e-mails and a week later and I dont know when I will get the Money . I wont wait much longer and Ill call my customer and have him dispute the charge to recover the money, Sinserly I've been duped!! dont you make the same mistake

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-GoPayment/intuit-com-California-91367/Intuit-GoPayment-Intuit-Quick-Book-Your-merchant-documentation-has-been-received-FROM-IMS-1069581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit GoPayment