Complaint Review: Intuit Gopayment

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Chad — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Intuit Gopayment
21215 Burbank Blvd, Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Intuit Gopayment Intuit's gopayment not releasing my $5,1000! DO NOT do business with them. Internet

Future merchants beware!!! Intuit has brought my company that I have worked so hard to build up to a SCREECHING HALT! They are holding on to $5,100 of my hard earned money that they will not release to my account. Not only are they holding on to my money for no less then 270 days, they shut down my account after being told, "intuit has decided to part our business relationship with Generation Four Marketing" - Tita Pedraza from customer service.

As of now, I can not accept credit cards and my biggest clients only pay by credit card. How can it be legal for this company to charge my clients card and not release my money to me? I am going to give it all I've got to get my money back!

Our company has only been with Intuit for two months. I know that I had two fees on my account that were not that much that I owed them, but it is not difficult, TAKE the money for your FEES from my $5,100 and give me the rest of my money!

I have read other stories and blogs of Intuit doing this same thing on numerous occasions, one being for $15,000 and another for $9,300. If you are thinking about using Intuit gopayment, don't. Its not worth the trouble, headaches, and chest pains!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-Gopayment/internet/Intuit-Gopayment-Intuits-gopayment-not-releasing-my-51000-DO-NOT-do-business-with-the-905764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit Gopayment