Complaint Review: Intuit Homestead Web Sites

• Reported By: crimsondawn — Crockett Texas
Intuit Homestead Web Sites
Internet USA

Intuit Homestead Web Sites nonexistent customer service Internet

I have been a customer with Homestead Intuit Web sites for 4 years and up until this past year was satisfied with their web hosting and other services. I was paying top dollar for my site, $60.00 a month, mainly to get their assistance in keeping my website at the top with search engines.

This month when I discovered that my listing had dropped to page 5 or 6 on the search engines I immediately called their customer service dept.  to see what they could do to fix this problem.

I have attempted to call their customer service 6 times over the course of one month and have yet to be able to actually speak with anyone. I repeatedly would be put on hold, with music, and no one ever picked up! I finally resorted to on-line chat and requested that someone call me and was told that was not possible.

When I threatened to cancel my site if a personal call back did not occur I was then told they would have to check with their supervisor and then after another wait, that I would receive a call within an hour. Despite waiting by the phone for 2 hours no call was ever received. I also found that unlike my previous talks with customer service personnel that were obviously US based their customer service is now being administered out of India. Good luck with that, very unsatisfactory.

I am pursuing a new site with Wxx.com  (((REDACTED)))and I am happy to say that their customer service is US based -- a big help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-Homestead-Web-Sites/internet/Intuit-Homestead-Web-Sites-nonexistent-customer-service-Internet-1137401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit Homestead Web Sites