Complaint Review: Intuit, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: DisgustedConsumer — California
Intuit, Inc.
Nationwide USA

Intuit, Inc. Intuit Payroll Services Lied and intentionally deceived me with a Free Trial & is now threatening a collection against me illegally Nationwide

Intuit Payroll service is giving me the royal F-U treatment! Be weary of their "free trial" offer. I signed up for it then called and cancelled just a few days later because I decided to use my CPA for the service. (Well within the 30 day Free Trial I signed up for) They told me everything was taken care of and cancelled.

Then, every month for the next 6 months, I was charged $31.32 for the service I wasn't using and every month for the next 6 months, I called Intuit, waited on hold for hours, and eventually talked to someone who said they had cancelled my charges and credited back to me the charges that had taken place. 6 months in a row!

I finally just went to my bank and had them reverse the charges and now I'm getting collection disclosures via email from Intuit? Are you kidding me guys? WTF is a matter with you people? Don't you have enough money? Why must you try and steal from people? I don't want your stupid software! Just go find someone who does that actually wants to pay for it instead of trying to steal money from me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-Inc/nationwide/Intuit-Inc-Intuit-Payroll-Services-Lied-and-intentionally-deceived-me-with-a-Free-Trial-1134989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit, Inc.