Complaint Review: Intuit Payment Solutions

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Celina — Beverly Hills California
Intuit Payment Solutions
21215 Burbank Blvd., Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Intuit Payment Solutions Intuit, Inc. Keeping Customers Money to make interest off the money they hold for no reason! Woodland Hills, California

On April 19th, 2013 my customer charged an item on her credit card with us.  She has been here many times before.  So I know the card isn't stolen or misused.  I swiped her card and at the end of day did my daily "End of Day" Report with my Quickbooks POS Version 10 software system.

By Tuesday, April 23rd, I do my regular reconciliation of transactions and what has posted to my business checking account and what is "pending" and noticed all but one small transaction in the amount of $81 has not posted BUT Intuit claims it FUNDED to my checking account.  I waited one more day to give it time for funding. On April 24, 2013, I checked my banking account and noticed the $81 has still not funded.  I called Intuit's  Customer Service and Gave them all information they requested, Batch ID: 257409242 Transaction ID 1237825604 Authorization Code 056509 and I even emailed them a copy of the receipt.

Intuit told me their batch ID doesn't match with mine?? How does that happen??  They are the ones issuing the Batch ID and it is on my Intuit Payment Solutions online account. They stated they have no record and will have to do more research and will take up to 2 MORE days!!  I asked them for a direct number that I can call in case Intuit doesn't call me. They have no number. I got so frustrated with the service that they transferred me to a Supervisor. He told me the same thing that they have to do research as there is no record. I had to settle with him giving me his direct number.

No telling how many times Intuit robs their own customers and the customer doesn't even realize there money never posted to their account. $1 here $50 there $10 here etc.  It is easily overlooked and VERY frustrating to try and get your money.  I can see why people would just give up! As It is EXTREMELY time consuming, frustrating and for not a lot of money. But a lot for Intuit to make money.  I am filing this complaint as I think people should be aware of this!!  PLUS, it is down right WRONG and criminal! And I am Still waiting for my money!! WHEN/If? they do fund my money it will be over a whole week of them collecting Interest on that money!  Imagine if they do this to all their customers just how much money they make doing this!!! It can easily be in the millions of dollars if not more over time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-Payment-Solutions/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Intuit-Payment-Solutions-Intuit-Inc-Keeping-Customers-Money-to-make-interest-off-the-mon-1046193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit Payment Solutions