Complaint Review: Intuit-Turbo Tax

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Scambuster — Novato California
Intuit-Turbo Tax
Nationwide USA

Intuit-Turbo Tax This company overcharged me for a simple tax service by bundling a hidden cost, and not providing a refund Mountain View CA

*Author of original report: Update

This company bundled an extra charge into their services this year . And I was charged 39.99 for this TURBOTAX PLUS TY2013 product. I did not authorize this charge and was told later that it was bundled into California's Tax prep orders becasue they had so many audits last year from California. But I did not authorize this at all. And now I am trying to get the 39.99 back. It has been 8 weeks since I got my federal tax refund and they are now saying that it will will be delayed another 2-4 weeks. And the rep tried to get my identity information too online. That company has turned into a bunch of criminals. I will never use Intuit services again. I am hoping that I do get my refund, but thank goodness it is only 39.99. It still tells the storyof the criminals working at Inuit?Turbo Tax. They are a bunch of liars and corrupt, evil people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit-Turbo-Tax/nationwide/Intuit-Turbo-Tax-This-company-overcharged-me-for-a-simple-tax-service-by-bundling-a-hidde-1139311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit-Turbo Tax

Update

AUTHOR: Scambuster - ()

UPDATE: 04/16/14: In today’s mail I received a check in the amount of $36.64 from Intuit of San Diego, CA. Why did they send me this amount when the product cost $39.99? They are keeping $3.35 from me. They are doing it again. I cannot believe it. But it is true. This company (Intuit) simply does not want to give it all back. Shameful but true…