• Report: #1019196

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Wisconsumer — Kenosha Wisconsin Afghanistan
Intuit

Intuit Quicken Intuit overcharged me for an upgrade, then ruined the version on my old computer Internet

I wanted to expand use of my Quicken software to a new computer and still keep it on the old machine. They offered to upgrade my version for the new computer and transfer the data from the old computer. After the upgrade and attempted data transfer, they said they were unable to complete the transfer.

I was initially all right with entering old information by hand. When I opened Quicken on the old computer to do this. I found that my transactions were sorted in a senseless order and impossible to change. I contacted Intuit about this. They failed to fix the problem they had caused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit/internet/Intuit-Quicken-Intuit-overcharged-me-for-an-upgrade-then-ruined-the-version-on-my-old-com-1019196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit