Complaint Review: Intuit

• Submitted: Fri, December 10, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2010

• Reported By: ladybug — Frederick Maryland United States of America
California mountain view, California United States of America

Intuit Intuit Websites My Intuit Account Pirated, and Intuit Won't Address Issue with Me, Call me or Reply to my Mail mountain view, California

I signed up with Intuit for a website for a year.  I started getting numerous emails about customer service.  I finally opened one, initially thinking they were just some sort of advertising, and learned that someone had been calling on a daily basis and accessing my website and calling and speaking with them regarding my account.  I asked them not to share my information.  Over the weekend after I talked to them someone cancelled my website and was trying to transfer my domain name out of Intuit.  I called customer service again.  They have an online "code," so you have your password and this code.  If someone gets this code they can call in.  This person kept getting on my regular email account, so that if they changed my code and emailed it to me this person would be right back on my account.  I would called customer service.  They have three locations.  Each time I called it was as if I had just called and would have to start all over again.  Each time I called I would think I had rectified my problem, only to learn that what I was told had been done to fix my problem had not been done at all, and the next person I called (it's random when you call who you get from these three locations) would know nothing about what I had called about.  I finally became angry.  I was told to contact "compliance" so I did.  They never contacted me.  I called again and again, and told the customer service people to please have compliance call me - insisted on a supervisor - and still never had compliance call me.  I wrote a letter over a month ago and still haven't had compliance call me.  The incredible thing is I opened another email account because I was told this would "probably" help secure my account.  Once again when going to my account they emailed information to my "old" email address.  This is my business, and I paid them for this account, and they have no more interest in keeping it secure than the man on the moon.  The people you talk to in customer service are all very vague with information and don't seem to really know a lot other than superficial information.  At one point I was told that this person was trying to set up "merchant service" and "asking about my credit card they had on file."  I couldn't believe it.  I really still can't.  I think it's a nice webpage provider, it's a terrible shame the customer service is like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2010 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit/mountain-view-California-/Intuit-Intuit-Websites-My-Intuit-Account-Pirated-and-Intuit-Wont-Address-Issue-with-Me-670040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit