Complaint Review: Inven Tech

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2008

• Reported By:Renton Washington
Inven Tech
Coral Gabel, Florida U.S.A.

Inven Tech Invent Tech Coral GablesCoral Gabel Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Run Away as fast as you can!

I'm suprised there not a billion law suit against Inventech, ripping ppl off, my invention and im sure everyone eles that went through that company knew they got scamed , why am i not suprised that the company no longer exsist, heres what they do, you summit your ideal, and they charge like $3000-$10,000 cause they got the green light to move foward with the ideal, then they send you a shit load of kiddy drawings, in the mean time there selling
your ideal to some other company.

Jay
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inven-Tech/Coral-Gabel-Florida/Inven-Tech-Invent-Tech-Coral-GablesCoral-Gabel-Florida-303503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inven Tech

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Run Away as fast as you can!

AUTHOR: Gharris - (U.S.A.)

I too called Invent-Tech about a few ideas i had that could be considered an invention. I only called to find out information and possibly see exactly what these guys could for my idea and myself. I gave them a fax number that they could send me the information and my home number and address for my "file". That was Friday the 25th of January. The following Monday and Tuesday i received 11 phone calls with only 1 voice mail. It was Tuesday that i called Barbra Lerner (the lady who was calling me repeatedly) and told her that she was calling more than a telemarketer or a debt collector. She stated that she only wanted to see if i got the Fax. I told her to stop calling or i would contact my local police department and they would deal with it with the phone company as Telephone Harassment. Let's hope i don't hear from these hounds again.

I have never been so humiliated to call someone for information and be hounded by repeated phone calls. My advice is for everyone reading this post is to run away. These people called me so many times not because of a fax, which she received a successful message, but because this is what they do. They need to to send in the drawing and explanation of what your "invention" is so they can sell the idea that it is marketable to you. I am not saying it is or isn't but if they say to you that it is and they need money and you send it... they just made a whole lot of money for free and on top of that, they sell the idea to a real company to make more. This is only a belief and i only offer proof that i find on the internet. One last bit of advice, it costs you absolutely nothing to go to the biggest search engine in the world, Google and do a search on any company to find out any info. It costs even less to come to ripoffreport.com and find the truth. If the idea or invention is truly worth it's weight, you should find financial backers not financially back someone to market what you can do yourself.